you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crash

Friendship How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)- #reverb10

I had a friend, still a friend I guess, but working  together did NOT help our friendship. We learned more about what we don't like about each other- more about how we don't agree, more about our  how different our reactions to the world are. I honestly believe neither of us is all right or all wrong... but we are not on the same path.

One of my hopes for 2011 is that we can cleanly be done with each other- at least business wise.  In a good world, we will maybe repair the friendship part... but not holding my breath for that. Sadly things have gotten pretty out of control. Life is long, I hope we can repair that which went wrong.

No comments: