you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Monday, June 30, 2008

Picture Perfect Anniversary Breakfast


Mr. Fancy Glass and I have been married for 11 years as of mid June. This gorgeous spread was our anniversary breakfast. He gave me a great surprise and got us a room at the new Tokyo Penisula Hotel, we had a fanstastic dinner, a relaxing romantic time, and a wonderful breakfast before heading back to the work-a-day world.

My hubby really helped me become the foodie that I am. He is a wonderful culinary explorer and appreciator of all things F&B.

This breakfast was delivered and set up by room service. What a treat on every level. It was all delicious. (though the eggs were overcooked.)

Yum! and here's to the next 14 years! I want to have a big 25th Anniversary Adventure somewhere!

p.s. Thanks Hubbyness
Posted by Picasa

No comments: