you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Bits and Pieces

image from etsy artist available here http://www.etsy.com/listing/80949996/chicago-original-collage

I am determined to form the year ahead of me into shapes and adventures that thrill and satisfy
but for now it is all still bits and pieces.
what do I want to do? What do I want to learn? Where do I want to go?
How do I want to celebrate and what do I want to take into my soul?
Questions, and snips of paper- but no answers yet.

1 comment:

Neilesh Patel said...

I came across your blog today and enjoyed it. Is it ok if we re-post some of
your entries in our newsletter? I just think a lot of the food and beverage
people who visit our community would like reading some of your posts, even
though they are mainly industry professionals, they are still 'foodies'.
Let me know :-)


Neilesh