you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Sunday, January 29, 2006

in the catagory of what NOT to do

I have a soft spot for Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptarts. I know they are not good for me, and I know it is super-packaged food. But I love them. I actually thing they are the only true poptart. (though sometimes I do like the strawberry frosted ones too) We can't get them easily in Tokyo but recently they are becoming a bit more available- there is a supermarket that carries import foods and we have recently been able to get them there.

But... a poptart cannot be forgotten in the toaster oven on high with out dire consequences.


I was working away on the computer and spent quite a bit of time wondering what the acrid smell was before I remembered that I had indeed been making myself a poptart to have with my morning tea. Needless to say, I have no idea how a poptart tastes in the condition but I thought it was interesting to see how the frosting pulled away from the edges and made beautiful bubbles.
YUM

No comments: