you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Hanami Picnic


A view of our cheese, crackers, salami and wine under the cherry trees. We had a little impromptu picnic. Quite nice. The streets around my place are still jam packed with cherry blossom viewers. We probably have about a week left- before the trees go all green and leafy and the blossoms are done for another year.

This year was extraordinary so far, weather wise. Fairly mild, very sunny, not too windy. Ideal for a long extended blossom season. I am off on Friday and hopeful that it will stay nice and I will get another good day to people and blossom watch.

(yes, those are my crocs- and no I don't care that they are not popular any more- they are still comfortable.)

No comments: