you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Small Inspirations



mindbump suggested by throught the eyes of an everyday extraordinaire

"Let it be people, music, objects, or anything else, what inspires you in your life?"

These days I think my inspiration is often coming from everyday objects. As we set up our new apartment and get rid of old stuff I look at each addition into our home and each purchase  through a different lens then in years past. Is it pretty-do I love it-do I need it? one long run-on question that repeats over and over. Each time we find something "perfect" I feeln more inspired to get organized, keep things neater, and sit back and bask in functional, beautiful surroundings.

No comments: