you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Sunday, September 17, 2006

browsin the blogs


took some time after working brunch today to browse the food blogs I like, and those reccommended by the food bloggers I like... here is my round up

Learned more about the Bakers Edge pan from C&Z I especially liked the story about the pan as written up on the GILDED FORK.

and over at eggbeater- I enjoyed reading about the farmers market and enjoyed browsing the eggbeater bookshelf at powells.

I saw these shots and was wondering why I don't live near the Menlo Farmer's Market?!
Fall is the hardest time for me living in japan. I really miss the fall food from Pa. where I am from, and the whole idea of farmer's markets anywhere...

illustration at top from here

No comments: