you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

es-car-go!


we tried a new little place tonight. A small nameless french-japanese bistro, about 15 mins walk from the apartment. We had some very nice comfy fall food. Started with house wine, I had a decent merlot chris had a mediocre cab... but not horrible. We had a cheese plate and then Escargo! YUM. I like mine a little more simple, less basil-pesto, more butter garlic. BUT these were nice.

mains were Chicken in a pot (kind of tomato stew in a mini casserole) and Chris had a steak with mushrooms.

some nice crusty bread. Definately a place I will go to again!

I forgot to pick up a business card when I left so I will have to update you with address and "real" name soon.

No comments: