you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ready for Something To Happen

painting by my friend Andy Boeger who is showing right now at Roti Roppongi

These days it seems like many things are coming to a head. Many issues are becoming urgent and many outstanding things need to be resolved. I alternate between hopeful and energized and overwhelmed and under resourced. Not sure how all the many fronts will resolve themselves. There has been some good news but much more bad news and I really need to recharge and find some extra something somewhere.

I feel like I am peeping out into a fairly hostile world right now and trying to figure out if I am strong enough and resilient enough to make it through the very certain trials ahead.

My novel is in fits and starts.
My little company needs some new directions and help.
A few of my partnernships are in real crisis.

and the way forward is not clear.

on the good side- Some coaching and support groups have shown up just when I needed them most. And My friends and family are still amazing and give me hope and will power to get through all this.
So I continue on, and let's see what is around the next corner, behind the next curtain, through the next door?

No comments: