you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Special-TEA- Tuesday- an all tea menu!

I have read a lot about drink and cooking with tea- but as the weather turns colder the idea of a meal made with tea sounds very intriguing to me. Tea is a gorgeous beverage with an incredible history. Now we also know that tea is healthy for us, full of anti oxidants. And with so many different types of teas, grown in so many places- there is a lot of room for experimenting when cooking with tea. Some basic tea-cooking styles can be varied, steaming, smoking with tea, and marinating.

This site has a very interesting "All Tea Menu."
And I have always wanted to try Tea-Marbled Eggs...
I am hoping to try this - maybe this weekend. I will report back for sure!

No comments: