you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Monday, January 07, 2008

Momtime


One of the best parts of my holiday time in Europe was spending time with my wonderful mother. She is great fun to travel with, and full of adventurous spirit. This shot is her with a Mozart street performer in Vienna. (she didn't know he was alive till I put money in his catch-cup and he started to move.

Anyway, It had been too too too long since I had seen mom, and we had a great time together. Doing stuff... but also just eating and drinking in cafes and walking around in the christmas markets.

lots of fun! (thanks for coming Mom)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

platitudinal said...

Oh, your mom has such a cute and happy smile on her face!

It's great that you get to travel with your mom and have great fun together. I used to travel with my mom but she's waaaay too adventurous for me :D

(I'm your blog love 3 swap partner)