you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Sunday, March 18, 2007

double decadence

 


Feeling like spoiling myself last night. Worked a long-ish brunch at Fujimamas and then headed home for dinner with my husband. There is a little Hawaiian place down the road. (a very tokyo version of Hawaiian) They have nice food, good clean atmosphere and great coffee. We split some Ahi Poke and then I had kalua pork and potato for dinner which I of course forgot to photograph- I have been such a bad food blogger lately. But then for dessert I remembered my camera was next to me.

I had the 100% Kona Coffee hot Mocha, and Chris and I split a HULA PIE, which is a very nice version of an icecream cake. All in all a tasty meal. I do like this place, it is called M&L Hawaiian Cafe. just down the street from our house. A nice connection to Hawaii while I am back in town in Tokyo.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: