you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Sunday, March 25, 2007

one of my favorites

 Around the corner from Fujimamas where I work is what I think is one of the best thai restaurants in all of Tokyo. The place is called Kaffir Lime, it is small, cramped actually and I have NEVER had a bad meal there... ever.

This dish above is called a crispy fried egg salad. (this is half of it actually as the other half was on my husband's plate) it is spicy, sweet, sour, all at one time. And the fried egg is delicious.

We try many different things when we go there, but this one dish we always get- we always start with it, this and some thai steamed rice. We usually spend about 2500 yen a person for dinner there, sometimes more. But it is always worth it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: