you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My 2011 Mantra

 
Coming out of 2010 I decided I was going to follow in the footsteps of my friend and HRH Of Queen Sweeping I decided I was going to try to chose a word to live up to and define 2011. I wrote and searched and wrote some more and I decided that I am going to focus on 3 not 1. Kind of like a mantra of steps to move forward and out of the troubled times and into a more prosperous and strong future. 


Clarity, Simplicity and Sustainability. 

I am first going to be clear, crystal clear with myself and my closest and dearest. 

I am going to simplify and strengthen with each decsision and step forward.

And I am going to pursue courses of action that I can sustain and that can sustain me and those around me far into the future. 

It will certainly not be easy to put away rose colored glasses for the clear lenses needed right now- But it is past time for clarity. So Here we Go- 2011- I am going to face you full on. I am going to be clear about what I need to do, what I want and how it is going to look. I am going to simplfy and break down everything into to do-able steps and check them off a clean master list as I climb this next hill. And finally I am going to build a foundation for sustainable projects, process and life.

I will use this tripod approach to get stable and I will focus my lense with each choice I make.
And through it all, shiny, clean, 2011 -- you and I will become great friends. We will reach Dec. 2011 knowing that we have had good times, great adventures, and made smart choices together. We will toast the new year into 2012 knowing that this past 3 years of transition was worth it. And we will be ready for whatever comes next.

Onward.

No comments: