you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Monday, January 10, 2011

Staying Focused

I have a lot of hopes, plans and dreams for 2011- but they will require a lot of focus and honesty and clarity with myself. I tend to let my unchecked optimism color my decisions but I have to temper this with realism. I plan to go over some tools, ideas, and my own writing in week 2 of 2011 and take stock. Lifehacker had a good post on making your resolutions really happen.

I am happy to have my Mantra for the year, and now I have to really make some concrete steps to getting things done and making it happen! Things are in place, it is time to go-go-go. These first 10 days of the year I have stalled a bit. Progressed on some big stuff, but still dragging on some other really important things.

Time to get back on the bandwagon. 

No comments: