you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Saturday, January 01, 2011

The World To See and Friends to See it With!

Travel - How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? - #reverb10

I am still finishing all these posts though we are already on 1/1/11 here in Japan. For me 2010 was a great year of travel. We went to South By Southwest in march, I had two DNC meetings one which included the SNOMAGGEDON, had a wonderful summer trip which included my 25th Class reunion. WOW I am getting so old. Went to San Francisco and had a pilgrimage to Alice Waters temple of food. Saw friends on that trip and had so much fun. Was awed by redwoods, and inspired in the Stanford Library. And ended the year seeing nieces and family that had been too far away for too long.

In 2011- I am hoping some long lost friends will come and see us in Japan. Also we are planning a return to Castellejos to bring in the new year NEXT year with any of our folks who want to come join us. We are also returning to SXSW and have some little jaunts planned in-between times. I am hoping to go spend some time in the attic at my mom's in Feb-March. Should be a good year.

No comments: