you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 Will be the year of the ACTION hero!


Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)- #reverb10

So much to do, so many actions to take, baby steps, huge leaps, quiet moves--- so much!

One of my huge failings this year was lack of organization, papers missing, things lost (expensive and time consuming things) receipts late, scraps, snips and debris everywhere. Time to clean up my act. I am going to spend the new year holiday getting things sorted and hoping a clearer desk and file will help clear my mind a bit. And for once I am not going to be afraid to get help working on this. I have a de-clutter lady and an amazing life coach both ready to help me on the external and internal stuff.  Going to book the appointments and get going.

Enough is enough. Time to clean up my act!

No comments: