you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Monday, April 02, 2007

evening in full bloom

 
The Blossoms are fully blooming now and this weekend there were tons of folks in our neighborhood enjoying strolling and eating and drinking and talking with friends. There are some lovely folks selling hot wine which is nice for strolling with as it is still chilly at night. I love this time of year in my area, even though the crowds are a bit overwhelming esp. right outside my door.

Michael, My pastry chef friend, made me some cherry blossom cupcakes again this year. And we had a great time celebrating the season. Soon it will be over- just this morning I started to see the green leaves coming in as the blossoms begin to fall. but I guess it is all the more lovely because it is fleeting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: