you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Journalling and Moleskins


In addition to online journals- blogging, which I do a lot of, I am a big proponent of writing a journal or journals. I work on visual journals, and straight written journals, some on random thoughts and some on specific topics.

I started journaling more regularly about 2 years ago and It has made a big difference in my life. One of my favorite kinds of notebooks to use for just about everything is the famous MOLESKIN's which have made a big comeback recently.

this nice blog has a great review of moleskins for journaling.
Jon Aquino's Mental Garden
From 43Folders here are some great MoleSkin HACKS
http://www.43folders.com/2004/11/18/more-moleskine-hacks/
and over on BoingBoing some Moleskin POP-UP ART
And another great moleskin piece over at Creating Passionate Users.

I love my moleskins and highly recommend them! you can purchase them online at many sites, including amazon.com

No comments: