you don"t need to save the crystal for a special day, even water tastes better in a "Fancy Glass"

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Huli Sue's on Dishola


There is a great new site, DISHOLA.com which is a celebration of food by foodies. Basically you sign up. Write up a review of a favorite food you have had somewhere, photos are good too, and post it up there. I recently posted up a BBQ plate from Huli Sue's (our company's newest pace) and much to my happiness it made it to the front page of Dishola for a little while!

It is a fun site and the folks running it are very nice. I had a problem with one of my posts for Fujimamas and they helped me get it sorted out right away. Based in Austin they prob. have more texas dishes listed than anything else but it is starting to expand. I highly recommend DISHOLA!

No comments: